Sports & Entertainment
HEARTSAVER CPR & AED
The Heartsaver courses are intended for all individuals who have duty to respond to a cardiac emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements including:
• Police, firefighters, security guards
• Airline personnel
• Teacher and day-care workers and babysitters
• Aerobics teachers/physical fitness trainers
• Direct support staff, homemaker and caregivers
Plus, it ideal for lay rescuers who may have a need to respond to an emergency in the workplace, and family members of patients at high risk for cardiac death.
The Heartsaver CPR & AED course covers:
• Adult and child CPR & AED with mask and proper use of barrier devices
• Relief of choking in adult and child choking ( student will have hands on training with choking vest)
• Optional modules for relief of infants CPR & choking
Certificate: CPR/AED Card given the very same day valid for 2 years (lists adult, child and infant certifications on the card)
Prices: CPR and AED only $55 | CPR, AED and First Aid $65| First Aid Only $35
Commonly asked questions: Do I have to do AED with CPR? Yes. What if I do not need First Aid? Attend the class and leave when you are done with CPR and AED Training.
HEARTSAVER FIRST AID & PEDIATRIC FIRST AID
The Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid course is intended for all individuals who have a duty to respond to first aid and cardiac emergency involving a child or infant or because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements. This class meets OSHA standards for most workplace settings.
• Education and child-care professionals
• Recreation staff
• Foster parents
• New parents
• Police, security guards
• Fitness trainers
• Construction workers
• Warehouse industry workers
• Direct support staff, homemaker, and caregivers
The Heartsaver First Aid / Pediatric First Aid Course covers management of illness and injuries in adult, child and infant during the first few minutes of an emergency until professional help arrives.
FIRST AID EMERGENCIES
• Fracture, sprain
• Low blood sugar
• Allergic reaction
• ShockType your paragraph here.